Thursday, February 15, 2007

Windows Vista a disaster?

I was having a look at an article which compares Windows XP to Windows
Vista, and was absolutely appalled by the results. In fact it was so
appalling; I began to giggle at first and then began to laugh out loud,
shaking my head from side to side!
I just could not believe what I was reading!
Whoa I thought when I read the term " SuperFetch" and "ReadyBoost" until
I read what they do... oh and get this... you have to train up the
"SuperFetch" to get used to what you do with the PC. Sounds all super
until you find out how it works. "SuperFetch" loads your most used
applications into memory (yea an...), "ReadyBoost" uses memory not in
use by USB devices (Flash memory), (whaaaat!...). In almost all the
benchmark graphs XP out performs Vista. Oh... your anti-virus,
anti-spyware and firewall software is said not to load with Vista unless
the software is "Vista Ready" (WHAT!)
There are about 4 games guaranteed to work withy Vista! (WooHoo!)
Mmm... why would anyone want to by Microsoft Vista?
Is this going to be a white horse for Microsoft?

Read the complete Vista XP Review and decide for yourself.

No comments: